Sunday, May 23, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love to be organized
2. When my room is slightly messy I feel extremely disorganized in every aspect of my life
3. If I had a cubicle desk job, my desk would be immaculate
4. I don't have a favorite color
5. If you ask me what my favorite color is, I will tell you whatever color I like at the time
6. The color I like at the time usually reflects whichever color I am wearing the most or think looks best on me at said point in time
7. I could live on bread
8. And cheese
9. And water, my favorite drink is a perfectly cold, no ice, glass of water
10. I do like ice in my water when in Europe...why do they like warm water? I do not know
11. I love to travel
12. I am a sucker for new clothes
13. I am a new found believer in paying more money to get a great hair cut by a professional, instead of going to a Great Clips, Perfect Look, etc.
14. I am trying to grow my hair out, wish there was a faster way than just waiting
15. I chew my finger nails when I'm bored
16. I try to paint my finger nails in hopes that this will stop me from biting them (it only delays me by forcing me to chip the color off first)
17. I have weird long toes
18. I wish I could own more shoes
19. I love wearing heels, except that they make me as tall as Heath
20. I'm thankful I'm marrying someone taller than me
21. I want to be an old-fashioned housewife
22.  I want to learn how to quilt, sow, stitch, knit, etc.
23. When I have a place of my own I hope to be very creative in decorating
24.  I attempt to blog to be more creative in my writing
25. Comments fuel my blogging and I try to comment on other people's blogs because I know everyone secretly (if not openly) loves getting comments.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with #13! Enough experiences being extremely unhappy with my hair made me commit to only go to people I trust (who charge a lot). :D

    BTW, I can't wait to start quilting with you!

    ReplyDelete