Friday, June 4, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY:  Taken from this blog here!

MY DREAM VACATION WOULD BE: Well vacation for me is relaxing, so my dream vacation (not traveling) would be some remote island with not many people and beautiful beaches and warm water and my man (once he's my husband - 3 months!).  My dream traveling vacation would be Israel and all around there.


THE BEST TRIP I'VE EVER TAKEN: was all around Europe.  Went to France, Switzerland, and Italy all in a month.  It was a blast, saw so many things and was blown away by everything.  Wish I could do it again!


THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO TAKE ON A ROAD TRIP: Dramamine!! I get super car sick so road trips are no fun without it.  And snacks and good music you can sing along with.

THE NEXT TRIP I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IS: my honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas in September. =]

IF I HAD TO PICK ONE CD TO LISTEN TO ON A LONG ROAD TRIP, IT WOULD BE: probably a CD with showtunes/Glee mixes.  Depending on who was riding with me.  Anything I could sing along with at the top of my lungs!

THE BIGGEST DISASTER I'VE ENCOUNTERED WHILE TRAVELING WAS: Probably my trip in southern Spain with Shannon, we missed every bus we tried to catch and our hostel wasn't actually located where they said it was so we almost had to sleep on a bench for a night but then found a hostel with one twin bed we could share.  Disaster, but at the same time extremely fun and an awesome memory.

MY FAVORITE TRAVEL MEMORY: I absolutely loved seeing Monte St. Michael in France.  It was beautiful and fun to hike around the town with my parents and my friend Shannon, then finding our hotel (not easy) and getting there and playing cards all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment